Escape the Room Hard
Here’s our selection of more difficult Escape the Room activities. The challenge is increased for a greater sense of reward on completion.
Teaching Squared is a website that provides free educational resources for teachers, homeschoolers, and parents. The site offers a variety of printable worksheets, activities, and games that are designed to make learning fun and engaging for students.
One of the unique offerings on Teaching Squared is the collection of free “Escape the Room” worksheets. These worksheets are designed to be used as part of an interactive classroom activity where students work together to solve a series of puzzles and challenges to “escape” from the classroom.
To access the free Escape the Room worksheets on Teaching Squared, you can follow these steps:
- Visit the Teaching Squared website at teachingsquared.com.
- Select the “Escape the Room” tab from the top menu.
- Browse the various worksheets available and select the one that aligns with your teaching objectives.
- Click on the worksheet to download it for free.
- Print out the worksheet and use it in your classroom.